February 18, 2011

Domino ♥

Hey Hey ~


Who want to eat Domino ? 
I share v you all ~
hahaa.


Today when i wake up around 1pm ady, My mom dint cook today 
Brother hungry too, So Order Domino Pizza for them eat and myself  :$


Domino Staff say 30minutes will reach my home,
waa, whn i listen 30minute (My Brain out Hungry until Die d menu >o< !  )


but 20minutes ady reach my home ~ 
Wohh ! service so Good *


Dang Dang ..~






Yummy ~


Well,
Bck to my topic (:
So fast i can get my I-Phone 4 ady ~ My dream phone .( I think Next Month )


Many people say, I-Phone 5 ady want coming to Malaysia , Why dwn choose I-Phone 5 ?


But I really Love I-Phone 4 surface ~ 
Very gentle for this Phone ~


Maybe, Im a rude girl , But i Like gentle Phone ^^


I think I will continue my nite job too >).(<
Because About the things ( my personal problem )
Never Settle ):


Feel so tired ~
When i get my salary everday must will get lose ,  Because my Friend need the money ~
But,
Actually i need oso ,


I think i will make it The End ~
Only got 1 choose in my brain now ..


..
..

No comments: