February 8, 2011

3/2-2011

( Nian Chu 1 )  °


Hi, Belate post *


Okay, Everyone are u happy on u New Year ? 
:) Hehe


Im Normal :D


At this Chu 1 , 
All Things is New For me :)


New Dress  


New Earbob ♥ 


New Beg  


New Shoes 


New Bedsheet 


My Bedsheet like a kind izit ?
My Mom Buy 1 d ! = - =  ( She say so suit me ).
I only can say Thanks Mom ><


But, Is very Cute la ^^




My Brother ( DIDI)
Pig Brother 




Same Body :))




Couple New Year Clothes , ( Colour not same Only) :)
\
My Sister ( jiejie )


 My Car Number Plate ~
COME ~ HUA aa !!! woo :D




Thn Nite around 12am we go 1u cinema watch ( 最强喜事 )
I slp at cinema inside, so tired at tat day, My Dear say me waste money :$
hehe


After go Kok Hoan home Gambling ! 
around morning 7am reach my Sweet Home ><






Have a Nice days ^^

No comments: