September 9, 2011

Im Back ~

Finally Have time to update my Blogger ..
i look so long dint come here l ~

Actually ,
Now my mood so down .. I do a things duno right or wrong ? very trouble now ..
Izit me too tired ? Izit me so sensitive ? LOL !

This two month really feel trouble & suffer ~ Wanna How only can without it ?!

Help me My Friend's ~  I need you all now T^T

Well ,
Yesterday 8/9/2011 is our 2years Anniversary ~Nthg special ; Just wanna say with you at here:  Dear, Thanks you and Sorry ~ forgive me please :(

Recently ; i so like this Cartoon '' The Smurft ''
Smurf this movie so much.. Feel back when i small that time ; what oso no need trouble  :))
If can i wish  forever dwn grow up :D  Naive ==
~


Recently d look , look so tired izit ?

Hope will get what i want soon ~ Bless me :)

No comments: