April 4, 2011

My Holiday's

This Week Is My Holiday's  ,
I Crazy v my Friend, my Dear On this week (=


Well, 
I Enjoy It


Monday - Thursday Nthings Special , Just Shopping , Yam cha *



I Like this two clothes much ! ( Forever 21)
But too expensive , so give up to buy ):






Friday
Went go to The Curve with Sanny 
After The Curve we going Selayang Eat Chew Chew Tao Fu 
 Niceee !
I no dare to eat before, Because so smelly !  
But Friday when i try it , Is Very  NIce (= ( i have abit like to eat ady ,) hehe         


Saturday Afternoon i go to SungaiWang v my sis ,




After Nite, 




~

 

i go join Kelly them go @live
Whn we Reach @live Thr ady Full ,
So Plan go Opera ~ ( Feel Bored at Inside n HOT !)


Around 1am , 
We Feel Coming , hahaa
High at we table  xD


let's see pic (=


















Around 4am reach my sweet homes,
6am slp ><
Morning 8am Wakeup go sweep a grave  ~


==!!
So TIRED  @o@!!                                             

No comments: