December 29, 2010

Belate post :)

23/12-2010 Thursday   °




I Go fetch my Friends together go Pav & Sw Shopping :)
when go i pump agn =.=  aiks, hope tat person wont report me , hope her forget me vehicle num :(


but no effect my mood :)


let's see the pic ^^
After go lunch tat time take d :)




when finish at Sw we go TimeSquare G Floor take Christmas pic :)



Very Cute :D


Around 8.++ we go Pavilion see Snow 
Very beautiful , i feel Beautiful thn last year :*








Chat time ! I Like it much *
..








tats all .. hahahah
when reach home ady 10++ more ..
great day :)







24/12-2010 Friday 


Nite went go to genting .. tats all 
no about fun n special .. just feel normal ><




25/12-2010 Saturday *


Went go to Sunway .. Just for fun only ><
So jam on tat day .. Because Christmas . hehe


nthings special oso ><

Nite Steamboat 

No comments: