September 1, 2010

Update :)

Im Back :)
2week No come Update l ~


Recently No special on my life ..
gt a bit feel my life so bored ..


God ! can let my life b more colourful ?








Okay ,
Start my topic , my life ~


29/8-2010


Company mydear d bro n sis go Roller .. =
first time n Last time .No more agn .. I wont go agn ~.~
the place no suit me  :-)


so tired ! n my hand so pain !~.~


with dear 

My Dear so tired l :D

31/8-2010 

Genting "

just plug awhile , because we 1.xx only going ==

So many ppl , 

Important is .
me wat oso no prepare ><
no makeup , 
no bring jaket ,
still wear jeans skirt  == gt abit omg 

Really so cold .. n.n

my dear friends always like tat d ,like delay, last minute only think place to go , they hobby .. 
habit l 

5.xx only slp ==
So so tired !


31/8-2010

slp until 2.xx only wakeup 

when i bath finish
my all body so ache !
my hand more ache ~.<

thn go eat 
3.30 for my breakfast .
4.00 go learn car .

aiks,
i so moody on this case .
Friday i exam ~

But !
me parking still unfamiliar  

aikss ! I can do it ~ 
God Bless Me Pls ! 
:)


:(










No comments: