August 9, 2009

8/8 MyLover

8/8 Yesterday . Happy ^^
Yeahh! my COmputer repair ho l (:
Thk NICKSON n Kush0 :D
Thn WE go Sg.wang Find Ting ~
Hahah . when we go see dou 1motor .
Hahha. FUNNY la! body short moto Tall than you a! Uncle chg moto la. ahaha
My Baby WEIWEI TakeCare ah . Mwahss (:
thn 7.xx go The Mined see My Lover 潘玮柏 :D
迷人啊!晕@@
My Lover 侧面~好迷人啊!
好有安全感背影 T T
Aarhhhhhh !!! SO HANDSOME arhh !! 你的笑容已经深深的迷了我 )-:
. I Duwant Married l !!! I want wait 潘玮柏 :(
Sibie HANDSOME aaaaaa !
See Enuf l XD go Cola Club eat :,) thy thingz apa dou Cola xD thn go cotro ~ COLD :D
Thn lagi Go Poppy == . In awhile only thn BCk Home ;D
• ♥ I Miss MyLover潘玮柏 ):
• When you come agn ?
• Wait You ;D

2 comments:

Yap♥ said...

wooo~that day i also got go there~
but in afternoon i go back already ...
haha~din see he~

♥ To the world ` You may be one person ♥, But to me ; You are the world ♥ said...

you no see dou a? aiyor!! veryHandsome a!
you zaobo l ==