July 5, 2009

♥ 大减价!

Wow . Yst Sg.wang /TimeSq DISCOUT ! buy many xDD but go SASA buy things use jor RM150 == no money buy shirt jor ! sei SASA discoust LESS jek ! I want 存钱 jor !! i want buy tat CUCI FACE GEH ! RM140.xx ==lll you wait me !! wait me gt money sin xD Buy jor shoes ! sibie suii ! I LIKE MUCH :D TING buy jor mou ? sibie murah neh xD bla bla bla bla bla .. gam jau 1days jor . But ME SIBIE BIE SONG !! Tat sei ticket !!!! mou sai !!! TRANFOMENT you wait me agn !! NEXT WEEK I GO WATCH YOu !!

5 comments:

Mei Kay said...

I love SALE !!
Hahaha

莹莹 said...

y many ppl say times square n sungai wang so many H1N1??i also dun trust..

Yap♥ said...

haha~~`
i think you are so 貪心....
that day's say want see the movie tranfoment~
now din't see==
haix...
i thinks all the shop and all the thing and all the movie .....
also want wait you use it....
搞笑咯~~~~

VanessaLee said...

haha
chou bi
i bought 2 shoes x)
dat day i wanna watch tranforment too nah
but the tiket sold out too .

❥ Babyy Jing said...

haha.. bii hou chi sot jorr =="
XD